Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

4/20/10

Swimming with my natural hair



Two weeks ago I was blessed to getaway to Pensacola, Florida. I was super excited to go. I promise the beach was calling my name! I was curious to see what my hair would do, seeing that I have only been natural for five weeks. Needless to say, I was the only natural beauty on the beach *kanye shrug*. Oh well, I did what I know how to do best, enjoyed myself.

My white roomates were impressed at how my hair didn't look like I had been swimming. My curls were free to do whatever. I didn't even think about wearing a swimming cap, my hair has been oppressed long enough. (sounds deep right?) lol

The picture is me writing freedom in the sand, because that is exactly what going natural has given me, FREEDOM.

Yo, I 'll tell you the rest when I see you, peace!

3 comments:

  1. This web journal is partition entrancing Very skillfully made data. It will be epic to everybody who utilizes it, including myself. Grateful Hi!This is especially valuable post for everybody. Thankful to you so much this post.Just about everything turns astounding demonstrated upward
    batman joker wig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Finally I got a site page from where I can genuinely get gigantic truths in regards to my study and learning.
    ladies wigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog i read this blog so i am impressed and please next update your content i wait for next update this blog .and i daily follow this site

    African hair salon

    ReplyDelete