Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

4/25/10

Me Time.

So today I had the best date EVER!!! I woke up and had prayer. Afterwards I took myself to Barnes & Noble to finish my grad school application (applying to Seminary). The weather was so nice, so I decided to walk around a bit. I purchased a green tea frappucino and went off to explore with my camera.

On my adventure I came across a girl who asked me why was I taking pictures. I told her about me leaving soon to go back home to Chicago. It wasn't long before we were sitting at an outdoor table exchanging life stories. The conversation shifted to Christ and it dawned on me the real reason God lead me there. We are now facebook friends and I desire for the Lord to use this new connection however He sees fit.

I snapped a few shots and headed back home.

I have to tell you guys that today was the first time I wore my hair out in a wash n go. It felt so good to let my natural curls just be.

I used to be the type of person that was scared to do things alone. If someone couldn't go to the movies with me, I would wait until they could. Those days are over. I absolutely LOVE doing things alone. I had so much fun by myself today. "Me Time" is also a time to fill up after you've poured out during the week. I encourage you beautiful people to embark on some "Me Time".

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment