Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

4/28/10

My Beauty Secret

So last week I decided that I was going to drink 64 oz of water a day. I went to walmart and purchased a water bottle like the one you see below. It only cost me about $2. Two of these a day equals 64 oz. After three days of drinking 64 oz a water a day, I began to notice my skin clear up. No lie!!! My skin also felt smoother and softer. The best part about drinking 64 oz a day is that I lost 2 pounds of water weight. Yes! I heard that drinking a lot of water curbs your appetite. I don't know about that, I'm still hungry...lol. The only down fall is I kept waking up during the night to use the bathroom, but I think my body has adjusted. So my beauty secret is to drink loads and loads of H20. Even if you don't feel like it, just force your body to do it. You won't regret it. Peace!


4 comments: