Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

2/27/11

Modeling for ABC 7 news & my weekend in photos :)

Hey guys! Last Monday (Presidents Day) I had a chance to model for a news segment on ABC 7 Chicago. This is most definitely an experience that I'm grateful for. 

Also, over the weekend my friend Tasha came to visit me. We went to Poetry For The Soul and I showed her a little bit of the diversity that exists in Chicago. I live for memories like this. 

Check me out in the studio... I should have asked if they were hiring..lbs



Everyone signs their name on this wall in the greenroom:

So of course I had to sign mine:


The studio and set:

I was so nervous, but thank God I didn't fall. I've attached a link for you to watch me rip the runway...hehehe...
---------------------------------------------------
Tasha came to visit! We ate, worshipped and fellowshipped. :)

Check out the rings we purchased:

We feasted on Indian food...yum yum:

Poetry For The Soul...us with the poets:

The next day we hit up Chinatown...praise God for that curry chicken!



Thankful for an amazing weekend, but looking forward to rest.
Here's the link for the modeling segment: http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=resources&id=7970857

1 comment: