Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

1/16/11

Introducing Lauryn King....... She's back!

When Beyonce introduced us to Sasha Fierce I was ashamed to admit that I knew EXACTLY where she was coming from. A few years ago I began to write under the name of Lauryn King. My explanation: I will always admire, respect, and love Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for the work that he has done for us as a people. Lauryn Hill has always been an inspiration for me. She's beautiful and extremely talented. 

One day I was thinking "What would it look like if Dr. King and Lauryn Hill had a spiritual child together?" Her name would be Lauryn King. She would be conscious of the state of her people and why we can't wait. She would finish the work that Dr. King started. I tried to retire her, but she's back and I'm ready. 


2 comments: