Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

12/8/10

Nikki travels to Mexico!!!

I want my blog to highlight my great adventures. In 2007 I traveled to Oaxaca, Mexico on a mission trip with my school. A friend of mine by the name of Janelle was apart of the group, she now lives in Oaxaca working for the foundation we served at Foundation For His Ministry. It has been 4 years and I miss Mexico with all my heart. I plan on returning asap. Enjoy the pics!

My first time leaving the country, well that can be debated, seeing that parts of the U.S. used to be Mexico. Let me stop.

This is the biggest tree in the world! I forgot how old it was.

The lovely Janelle and I.

Simply breath taking. 

Iglesia de Oaxaca.

Frutas y verduras

Too bad I couldn't have any, because of sickness, but Janelle didn't care! Next time I'm eating some!

Check out the ruins...I miss this so much. 

Some children from the orphanage. 

It's ya girl! I miss those earrings!

This is "Sleeping Lady" mountain. If you look closely it looks like a woman laying down. Black people don't climb mountains, but guess what??? I did!

Look at me on top of the world! My mama was too mad when she saw these pictures.

This picture was taken while I was sitting on top of the mountain. 

Cheers to a great trip!

Oaxaca Mission Team - Spring Break 2007

I had the time of my life!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You are too sweet. Those are some great memories. Maybe someday soon we can create some new memories together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww...after your email the memories started to inundate my mind! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics and your hair is cute. I like the earrings too, are they from Mexico? I want to go to Mexico, take me with you next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why couldn't you eat any? were you sick? It looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u just made me wanna visit Mexico

    ReplyDelete