Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

12/21/10

Macy's & Thrifting with Bree Unique

This past Saturday was a good day. I had a chance to have some solo dolo time and go thrifting with the lovely Bree Unique. Enjoy the pics!

Macy's on State Street in Chicago (although the name has changed I will always refer to it as Marshall Field's) is huge! I had a meeting there, so before the meeting I decided to walk around and treat myself to lunch. I was trying to be bougie and decided to try the Pear Gorgonzola. I hated it. It looked pretty, but tasted disgusting. I still want my four dollars back...lol.


Christmas in the city



Ever had Frango mints? If you haven't you're missing out. (humming in my Phaedra voice)


Saw this poster in Macy's. Isn't it adorable?


After my meeting at Macy's I went across the street to Forever 21 and purchased some amazing earrings and a really cute cardigan. Bree picked me up and we made our way to the North side of Chicago to go thrifting. EVERYTHING WAS HALF OFF!!!


I purchased this dress, isn't it cute?


I found the perfect sweater for Bree....muhahahahah (evil laugh)


It even had little voodoo looking dolls on the end...


Bree didn't get the sweater, I don't know why, but hey check out my twistout. My hair is growing!!!


Happy Holidays peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment