Διατηρεί την πίστη...

I know you can.

10/4/10

"I got Indian in my family..."

Too many times I've heard a lot of African American people say "I have Indian in my family", I've even said it myself due to the stories that my grandmothers have shared with me. When we would say "Indian", we were usually referring to Native Americans, but I ran across a unique video on YouTube that sheds light on a lost African tribe in India. This is mind blowing to me. A friend of mine once told me that Indians have some African blood in them, but I didn't believe it. I just thought some of them had darker skin like us. This confirms my belief that people of African descent are the most scattered people in the world.



What did you guys think? AMAZING! I would love to visit this tribe in India!

1 comment: