2. "Oh so you fancy huh?" Cardigan. Isn't it cute?
3. Black & Cream belt. I LOVE belts! They automatically upgrade an outfit.
4. Tan boots, perfect for the many beautiful colors of fall.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker's fragrance "NYC". I smelled this today in Macy's and I love it! Gotta have it!
6. MAC's new lipstick color "Cunning"...... stay tuned about this lipstick. I have something up my sleeve. :) (pictured on the far right)
7. China Glaze nail polish in "Sun Worshipper"... this color is absolutely amazing.
8. "Perfect World" body cream by ORIGINS. I have been loving this cream for about five years now. The scent is lovely. I definitely want this for my skin this fall.
9. Nikki and The City "3 in 1" scarf. This scarf can be worn three different ways & is a definite must have for fall! Order yours today: http://www.nikkiandthecity.com/ :)
10. Last, but definitely not least is a pocket size Bible that fits into my purse. Fall can be a very busy season with going back to school, holidays, etc. It is imperative that I have the word on me at all times. I want to give God the time He deserves. If I have time to update my blog and watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians", then I definitely have time to study the word. I do have a Bible app on my Blackberry, but somehow I always end up on FB or Twitter. They sell pocket size Bibles at Border's and they even have them in cute colors like pink!
That's all for now folks... stay tuned for a giveaway. :-)